TGA APPROVED - 3 Ply Type 1 Disposable Face Mask with Ear Loop (Box of 50pcs)
3 PLY TYPE 1 DISPOSABLE FACE MASK WITH EAR LOOP (50 PCS) TGA APPROVED
Protective Face masks are worn to prevent the spread of germs from one person to another or protection from inhaling airborne particulates. They are made with either a pleated front with cloth ear-loops or ties and typically feature an adjustable nose piece and a retention band that secures the mask in place.
Face Masks are used in numerous applications to cover the mouth and nose from sprays, vapors and particles. Hygiene Products's 3 ply masks are the best disposable face masks in Australia, offering 3 layers of complete protection.
These surgical masks act as face fields and are based on advanced bacterial filtration efficiency. These face masks are used in medical and industrial applications to cover the mouth and nose from sprays, cough, vapor, and particles. They are extremely lightweight and they keep you safe in busy streets. They come in a universal size to fit all and are easy to dispose of.
- Non-surgical safety face mask made from non-woven material
- Free breathing masks with low resistance
- Offers 3-Layers of Protection.
- First Layer prevents the infiltration of fog and water vapour.
- Second Layer is made from Melt Blown Cloth filter layer.
- Third Layer is for sweat and grease absorption, soft and skin friendly.
- BFE >95%
- Entered in the Australian Register Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
- Convenient Storage - each box contains 5 packs of 10 masks each
- Perfect for indoor & outdoor travelling
- Effective protection from pollution, germs & bacteria’s
- Adjustable ear loops and Nose Bridge
- Universal size
How to put on the surgical face mask:
To ensure that the disposable face mask fits right and offers maximum protection against cough, sneezes or droplets-
1. Sanitise your hand with soap and water before touching the box
2. Determine the right side of the mask to put on top.
3. Hold the mask from ear loops and place it across both ears.
4. Make sure your nose, mouth, and chin, all three are covered.
5. Press the face mask portion around the nose to fit the shape.
6. Make sure it’s close to the contour of the face.
How to remove the surgical face mask?
1. Sanitise your hands
2. Press around the nose area and with one hand remove the strings behind the ear loop.
3. Gently lift and remove
- Never share face masks.
- Masks are single-use items
- If you are having trouble breathing, or the mask gets soiled, you should safely discard the mask and replace it with a new one.
- PLEASE NOTE for Hygienic reasons we CANNOT accept the return of masks and therefore cannot process refunds so please order accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- For external use only, do not swallow
FIRST AID INFORMATION
In case if it’s swallowed, contact a Poisons Information Center (Phone: Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800764) or a nearby doctor
- Mask Size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Each box contains 5 packs of 10 masks each
AU STOCK | NEXT DAY DISPATCH | MULTIPLE PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
For tips on how to use a Disposable Face Mask, please visit this blog post.
Is this item durable?
- Yes, the use of high-quality materials makes the face mask quite durable
Is this face mask meant for single or multiple-use?
- This is a disposable face mask meant for single-use
Does it work against dirt & pollution as well?
- Yes, the 3 layers of protection provided efficient cover from dirt as well as pollution
How are these face masks latex-free?
- The loop holder is made with a cotton and elastic mix