TGA APPROVED - 3 Ply Type 2 Disposable Medical Mask with Ear Loop (Pack of 50pcs)
3 PLY TYPE 2 DISPOSABLE MEDICAL MASK WITH EAR LOOP (50 PACK) TGA APPROVED
Protective Face masks are worn to prevent the spread of germs from one person to another or protection from inhaling airborne particulates. They are made with either a pleated front with cloth ear-loops or ties and typically feature an adjustable nose piece and a retention band that secures the mask in place.
Face Masks are used in medical and industrial applications to cover the mouth and nose from sprays, vapors and particles.
- Non-surgical mask made from non-woven material
- Free breathing with low resistance
- Offers 3-Layers of Protection.
- First Layer prevents the infiltration of fog and water vapour.
- Second Layer is made from Melt Blown Cloth filter layer.
- Third Layer is for sweat and grease absorption, soft and skin friendly.
- BFE >99%
- EN 14683-II / EN 14683:2019
- Entered in the Australian Register Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
- Never share face masks.
- Masks are single-use items
- If you are having trouble breathing, or the mask gets soiled, you should safely discard the mask and replace it with a new one.
- PLEASE NOTE for Hygienic reasons we CANNOT accept return of masks and therefore cannot process refunds so please order accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Mask Size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
AU STOCK | NEXT DAY DISPATCH | MULTIPLE PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
For tips on how to use a Disposable Face Mask, please visit this blog post.