No activity is going to be without risk as we move forward during this pandemic.
But as the restrictions ease and we start our daily commutation to offices, malls etc. we have to take extra precautions even if there are few cases in your area.
A lot of potential risk is there on Buses and Trains to get contaminated with the virus depending on how much crowded they are and how you are able to maintain distance from other people.
This applies to even the Train stations and Bus stops.
Corona Virus spreads when a person coughs, sneezes, exhales tiny droplets packed with corona virus or touches his contaminated hands on surfaces where the virus may survive for some time.
The virus can then enter your body through eyes, nose, mouth either directly or after you touching the contaminated surface.
The governments consistent message to maintain atleast 1.5 metres distance should be followed seriously.
ADVICE FOR PASSENGERS
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance during boarding and onboarding. Wait for other passengers to get off before boarding.
- Avoid touching any surface. But if you find that difficult carry Disposable Gloves with you.
- Always wear a Face Mask as public transport is more vulnerable place to catch the virus due to bad ventilation and more people in close contact.
- Always carry a Hand Sanitiser with you and sanitise your hands or gloves after you touch any surface.
- Wash your hands for atleast 20 seconds after your journey.
- Disinfect your mobile phones if you have used them during your journey with a Disinfectant Wipe.
Remember that it is always useful to be mindful and practice these techniques to protect you and your family.
Stay Safe Everyone!!!